Hey Girl Hey,
This. Is. My. Everything. As many of you know Babette is my mamala, but you might not know that she is quite talented in the kitchen… I actually have an entire recipe book stuffed with her yummies. For the past three months I’ve been on a low carb/sugar diet and I swear I’ve been living off of this cod… I legit have it three times a week. And a lot of you have asked me what I’ve been doing to lose the weight so here is one of my secrets. It’s super healthy, easy to make and tastes like a dream…
- .75lb cod per person (about 1 inch thick)
- 10 Ritz crackers
- 1TSP parsley
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 2TSP butter (or I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter)
1. Preheat your oven to 450°
2. In a bowl add butter, crackers, parsley, garlic and lemon juice. Mash into a paste.
4. Lay fish on foil and spoon mixture onto fish, covering the top
5. Add salt and pepper as wanted
DO try this at home and let me know how it turns out!